What is Tornado?
Tornado is fast-action, over-the-counter sexual enhancement pill, that is used in treating sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction and low sex drive in men. The pills claim to provide men with bigger and easier erection that they can achieve only 45 minutes after consuming the pills and can feel the effect up to 4 days.
Tornado comes in the form of tablets and is taken orally.
How Does It Claim to Work?
Tornado is prepared with a blend of natural ingredients that together target various sexual problems and treat them. It increases the blood flow to the vessels of penis, enabling you to achieve easier erections that last longer. It also helps to increase sexual desire by increasing the testosterone production and increasing the level of libido.
According to FDA, Tornado works like Cialis, a prescribed drug that works by increasing blood flow to the penis, and thus, treating erectile dysfunction.
Tornado enhancement pills contain Tribulus terrestris, Gingko Bilboa leaf extract, Korean red ginseng root extract, Rhodiola Rosea root extract, Epimedium leaf extract, maca extract etc. However, the amount of ingredients is not mentioned on the packaging or anywhere on the website. Tornado claims that you can consume one pill and the effect will last up to 4 consecutive days. Even though the amount of the ingredients is not mentioned, it can be assumed that they are present in excess in the pills which enables them to keep their effect for 4 days.
FDA has issued a warning for Tornado, claiming that it contains Nortadalafil, similar to Tadalafil, which is also used in Cialis: a prescribed drug for treating erectile dysfunction. Many people are unaware of the presence of this ingredient in these pills. Nortadalafil, together with nitrates found in other drugs such as nitroglycerine, can lower your blood pressure to a fatal level.
People with heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol usually take medicines with nitrates, and consuming Macho Man 3000 can be extremely risky for them.
- Tornado is easily available on online shops such as Amazon and eBay and can be easily purchased.
- The price of the pills is much cheaper than other similar supplements in the market.
- You do not have to purchase too many pills since you have to consume it once every 4 days.
- The pills do not have enough information on how they are produced and if they follow safety standards.
- There is no information available regarding the amount of ingredients used in the pills, so you run the risk of getting an overdose.
- FDA has issued a warning against these pills, marking them as an unsafe choice for male enhancement.
- The pills contain Nortadalafil which interacts with nitrates and can be fatal for you.
- There is no proper support available for these pills, and you have to rely on the testimonials of others that you find online, which might be fake to generate sales.
Where to Buy
Tornado used to be available on some online stores, but after the FDA warning, they have been taken down. You can look into small stores that sell other similar supplements to purchase it.
Even though people have vouched for Tornado, the FDA warning clearly mentions that it contains an undeclared ingredient. Therefore, it is better to avoid this brand.
If you are looking to consume a pill to treat your erectile dysfunction, it is better to consult a doctor first than self-medicating, or to simply invest in other brands that have enough support. Tornado also does not have enough information regarding the ingredients used. Moreover, the pills claim to work for four days, they do have excessive ingredients in them. So, if you want to avoid getting overdosed, avoid Tornado.
Did you know that Max Performer is 100% Safe?