What is Xrect?
Xrect is an over-the-counter supplement used by men who suffer from sexual problems such as low libido, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It is prepared with a blend of natural ingredients and claims to provide men with thicker and longer-lasting erections, and an increased sexual desire.
Xrect comes in the form of capsules, and is taken orally.
How Does It Claim to Work?
Xrect contains a proprietary blend of natural ingredients. Some of the ingredients are horny goat weed, Rhodiola rosea root extract, Gingki Bilboa, Korean red ginseng etc. They also claim that the ingredients are lab tested but there is no proof of that.
These ingredients work together as vasodilators and facilitate better blood flow to the vessels of the penis, making erections quicker and stronger that last for a long time. They also increase performance. Some of these ingredients also boost testosterone production, and you notice a boost in your libido, and have enhanced sexual desire.
The amount of the ingredients are, however, not mentioned anywhere in the package or any website. So you do not get complete information about how the individual ingredient functions within your body. But Xrect claims that you can consume one table every 4 days and the effect will remain the safe. This suggests that the ingredients might be present in excess in the pills, and can become overdose for some people.
FDA has issued a warning for Xrect male enhancement pills. According to them, the pills contain Tadalafil and Descarbonsildenafil, active ingredients found in Cialis and Viagra, both of which are FDA-approved prescription drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction. Many people are unaware of the presence of these ingredients in these pills. Tadalafil and Descarbonsildenafil, together with nitrates found in other drugs such as nitroglycerine, can lower your blood pressure to a fatal level.
People with heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol usually take medicines with nitrates, and consuming Xrect male enhancement pills can be extremely risky for them.
- Xrect is a fast-acting pill that begins function within one hour of consumptions and delivers what it promises. It provides harder and longer-lasting erections and increased performance and endurance upon consumption.
- It can easily be found on online stores such as Amazon and eBay and some other websites.
- The price of Xrect pills is pretty affordable. Also, you do not have to purchase too many pills since you have to consume it once every 4 days.
- Xrect does not have enough information on how they are produced and if they follow safety standards.
- Even though the ingredients are listed on the package, there is no information available on the amount included, so you do not know if you will get an overdose of any of them.
- FDA has issued a warning against these pills, marking them as an unsafe choice for male enhancement.
- The pills contain Tadalafil and Descarbonsildenafil which interact with nitrates and can be fatal for you.
- There is no proper support available for these pills, and you have to rely on the testimonials of others that you find online, which might be fake.
Where to Buy
You can purchase these pills from online stores such as eBay and Amazon. They can also be found on other affiliate websites.
Even though Xrect provides what they promise, they contain undeclared ingredients detected by FDA. The warning against them makes them unsafe to consume. Also, they have no clear information about how much of each ingredient they have included in the pills for them to work for four days at a stretch. You run the risk of getting overdosed if you consume them. Therefore, it is wiser to consult a doctor or take other brands that are available in the market to treat ED.
Did you know that Max Performer is 100% Safe?